Pages

Thursday 10 January 2013

Entry No 15

My poster is ready.  I am happy with the result because it shows the transformation that took place from one film to the other clearly and the message that I stuck in the middle “Civil blood makes civil hands unclean” is eye-catching.  The message brings about another transformation.  Without the message the viewers will just see the difference between one film and another and the changes that took place, whereas the message links both films together and makes the viewers think even more about the consequences caused by hatred and fighting.
 
 
The only thing that I have to be careful about in future, if I had to do another poster, is with the backing.  For my poster of “Romeo and Juliet” I used the card of three pizza boxes.  Although I stuck them neatly, parts of the joints are visible on the poster.  They look like creases, so to avoid this, although I would still re-use card from old unwanted boxes, I would open up just one box, big enough to cover the back of my poster.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment