Pages

Saturday 22 December 2012

Entry No 12

I decided to prepare a poster, not a test piece (as I was considering earlier on).  It will be entitled “Romeo and Juliet” and it will bring out the changes that took place between the 1968 and 1996 film versions. 
 
I shall go through some travel magazines and brochures of Verona which we don’t need any more at home and find any suitable pictures that I can use for my poster.  That way I will be re-using them, just like some of the artists that I came across during my research who used recycled or re-used material to produce their artwork.  I will also use the internet to search for various photographs taken during the filming of the old and modern versions and print some of them.  Then I will use the pictures to do a collage or a photomontage. 
 
The pictures that I will be using must clearly show the transformation in the location, clothing, weapons and means of transportation.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment